Feb 4, 2009

Blah!

Today is one of those mornings where I pressed the snooze button two times and when the alarm went off for the last time, I did not hear it until 30 minutes later. How in the world could I fall asleep so deeply with the loud BEEP BEEP going off in my ear? Then I remembered I have been fighting off a cold the last few days.
I have not been feeling like myself. This Texas weather is insane. Tee-shirt weather by day and heavy coat weather by night. These swings in our weather here is taking its toll on everyone where I work. My kids are under the weather. It is just a blah time of year.

However, I am thrilled that I am up to 32 pounds lost. I have been following weight watchers for some time now, and it is coming off slowly but surely.

My blood sugars are slowly improving. I have a real problem with my fasting. The rest of the day is pretty under control, but that dawn phenomenon is a mother!


More later...

1 comment:

meanderings said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! That's great!!
Hope you're feeling better soon.