Sep 13, 2007

Hello Everyone!

I have been reading many blogs for some time and finally decided today is the day of my first post! I have to say that reading the blogs have helped me in many ways. I need constant help in the motivation department and I feel this will help.
I have been on and off with my Diabetes care plan. It is just so hard staying "on" all the time with this thing! Sometimes you just want to forget for a little while...but of course that can be dangerous. I am on the right path these days. I give myself 2 shots a day in combination with Metformin and Amaryl. It is really working GREAT! Before my bg's were all over the place. Now, they are like 90 after meals. I think my medicine needs to be adjusted a little bit since I am about to start a workout program. I am just feeling so good since my 7 day average has been 95 that I just want to let things "be" for now
.

5 comments:

Bernard said...

Welcome to the D-blogosphere (D for diabetes).

I came across your blog because of your note on TuDiabetes.com.

I've added your blog to the list of sites indexed by the diabetes search engine. You might find it useful when you're looking for diabetes information, and hopefully it will also bring some people to your blog.

Diabetes is such a tiresome disease. I hope that you stay the course. At least it sounds like your new combination is working out. I assume those two shots are of insulin?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting up your own outlet for diabetes talk.

-Best wishes on getting you voice out there!

Welcome to the club!

robertoilnevrotico said...

I'm sick of nerves not mentally nevrotically
I faint I had even a sincope months ago that's why I attend a psychiater because of a big depression. Life is hard ,isn't it???
Sorry for my English;it isn't my language: I'm Italian, live in Italy.

Sally said...

You state you are taking 2 shots a day plus Metformin and Amaryl and now your blood sugar is around 90. I've been taking Metformin for a month now and my sugar has never been less than 120 on any given day should I be concerned.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world. :) Best of luck in your blogging endeavors. I find it tiresome at times maybe you can do better than I've done in the past. See you on the Tu!