Apr 11, 2008

I luv Fridays!!

Wow! I had another great work-out. My thighs are in pain. I increased my resistance and incline on the elliptical.

In a few, I am about to have lunch with my husband. He surprised me showing up at work today. So that will be nice. We have to decide what we are going to do for my son M for his birthday tomorrow. We celebrtate birthdays big in our family. I just feel it the one day where we should feel extra special! I am just trying to get a little creative this time-since we are trying to save money for Disney next month. Disney is not cheap! So, we are going to see about going to the zoo and a picnic at the park. Any other ideas????

I am going to be good and stay away from the cake. I would rather have a berry smoothies anyway! I have a great recipe that I will post later. My bg's stay pretty good since it has protein and omega 3 and healthy berries.

Well, I am off to lunch. Have a great Friday!

No comments: