Apr 15, 2008

The weather here has been wonderful. This is a serene picture of the sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico.

I need a vacation soon.

I am just feeling a bit tired lately. I had a very busy weekend. It was non-stop, the whole entire time. Friday night was date night with my husband. Saturday was M's birthday, so we went to the zoo and park and just walked the trails. We walked throught the Japanese gardens. It was nice. The weather was absolutley a confirmation that Springtime is here. Sometimes, in Texas, it feels like we only have Fall and Summer. So, we have been enjoying this wonderful weather. Then, we rode go-carts..needless to say, it was a late night. Then, Sunday morning, we went bowling and had a swim party. It was go, go, go and then some combined with squeezing in my work-outs. I am tired!
When I got home from work yesterday, I just went to bed. No work out. No cooking. I went to sleep. I feel better today. I am just looking forward to my vacation at the end of next month. I want to relax.

My blood sugars have remained good through the whole celebratory weekend. I know it is the exercising that has added a whole new level of protection for me. I must say that I am eager to see my doctor on the 29th. This will be the first time that I have been doing everything that I am supposed to do to manage this D. Either I was not eating right but I was taking my medicines, or I was eating right and taking the medicines, but never the 3 combined. I do feel good about that.

No comments: