Apr 25, 2008

MISBEHAVING

Since I have been Behaving so well, sticking to my mealplan and daily exercise (most days), I noticed it has been a while since I had visited with my brother. We are tight. We hang out every now and then. But I must say, he likes to have fun and party some so it is hard for me to hang out with him when I am being good. It just brings out the old me. However, I felt it was time for a little bit of Misbehavin! :0))

But I decided to let my hair down a bit last night as we were at the local Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a around 3 beers-which were so good by the way! I discreetly and secretly would check my blood sugars especially since I had a low-carb dinner. I was consistent at 90. Before bed, I tested and it 110.

This morning when I woke, it was 210. I was so surprised at how high it was. I did not eat anything yet it was so high. I always thought that you had to be weary of lows whenever I drank-so not the case this time. I took my medicines and had two eggs for breakfast and then it was 97. I am waiting to see what it is 2 hours post lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But at least you had a good time :)